I’m going to show you how awesome the new Pampers® Premium Care nappies are and you can win some nappies to try out.
In full disclosure, I am a big fan of Pampers Premium and it has been the best option for both my kids. The reason why I’ve always insisted on using only Pampers Premium is that I feel it has always saved me money in the end. I really most days only use 2-3 nappies, and the only time my kids got a rash was when they were teething. I do however sometimes work for nappies, and when Pampers asked me to review their new Premium range I was very happy to be part of it.
When I opened my test box there was some old Premium nappies and I knew exactly the second I touched the new nappy. I immediately took the nappy and rubbed it against my face, that’s what you do with nappies right? “Que the crickets” Bellow you can watch the video I made with the different tests.
New Pampers® Premium Care with 5 Star Skin Protection and includes the following features:
- New Silky Soft Topsheet: wraps your baby in silky softness specially designed to provide skin protection that your baby deserves
- First and only absorbent channels: help to distribute wetness evenly
- Wetness indicator: lets you know when your baby might need a change to continue enjoying all of your love
- Breathable material: a backsheet for continuous air circulation so his skin can feel all your caresses
- Stretchy sides: waist bands that gently wrap your baby in love
Apart from the real silky feeling of the nappies, the two things that I love about the new nappies are the absorbent channels as well as the wetness indicator. The best test for me of course is on my baby. I left a nappy on for 15 hours, yes 15, and not a rash in sight and his bum was dry and soft. I can recommend this nappy with ease.
Do you want to take these nappies for a test? 5 lucky readers will receive a pack of the new Pampers Premium Care to test out.
How to win:
- Comment on this post bellow about why you love Pampers with the size you prefer.
- Share this post on Facebook using the following hashtags: #LittleInteriors #absorbentchannels #Newpamperspremiumcare #Silkysoft #5starskinprotection
For extra entries:
- Tweet about this competition: WIN nappies with @Little_Interior & @Pampers_SA here: http://bit.ly/1YPfvre #absorbentchannels #Newpamperspremiumcare #Silkysoft #Pampers
- Sign up to my newsletter on the right hand side of this post.
This competition closes 2 June 2016 the winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date. This competition is open to South African residents only. A winner will be drawn randomly.
I was invited to the top secret launch of the new nappies and here is a little snippet of what went down on the day:
*this was a sponsored post