For a while now decals has been a trendy wall decor option, not only because it can be removed easily but also because it is so easy to install. It can however be a little daunting when you have to space the smaller decals an equal distance from each other. I have a fairly accurate eye and can pick up a slight difference easily and it would bug me until I fix it so I looked for an option that is easy and accurate.
You will need to do the following:
1. Determine the width (and height) you want them to be apart.
2. Cut a piece of cardboard or card stock in a SQUARE, using the desired width.
4. Check if your corners are lined up 90 degrees when you place it on the wall.
3. Use a pencil to mark all four corners of the cardboard
4. Move you cardboard square’s corners to the top or bottom right corners, these would now be your guidelines. Continue marking the open corners.
5. When you’r done marking place your decals on the marks and you will have equally spaced decals.
Hi, I’m Mariette. I’m an interior designer specialising in kids and baby decor and interiors. Thank you for visiting my decor and lifestyle blog. If you like my content you can pop over to my social media links bellow for more inspiration.