I’m going to show you how awesome the new Pampers® Premium Care nappies are and you can win some nappies to try out.
In full disclosure, I am a big fan of Pampers Premium and it has been the best option for both my kids. The reason why I’ve always insisted on using only Pampers Premium is that I feel it has always saved me money in the end. I really most days only use 2-3 nappies, and the only time my kids got a rash was when they were teething. I do however sometimes work for nappies, and when Pampers asked me to review their new Premium range I was very happy to be part of it.
When I opened my test box there was some old Premium nappies and I knew exactly the second I touched the new nappy. I immediately took the nappy and rubbed it against my face, that’s what you do with nappies right? “Que the crickets” Bellow you can watch the video I made with the different tests.
New Pampers® Premium Care with 5 Star Skin Protection and includes the following features:
- New Silky Soft Topsheet: wraps your baby in silky softness specially designed to provide skin protection that your baby deserves
- First and only absorbent channels: help to distribute wetness evenly
- Wetness indicator: lets you know when your baby might need a change to continue enjoying all of your love
- Breathable material: a backsheet for continuous air circulation so his skin can feel all your caresses
- Stretchy sides: waist bands that gently wrap your baby in love
Apart from the real silky feeling of the nappies, the two things that I love about the new nappies are the absorbent channels as well as the wetness indicator. The best test for me of course is on my baby. I left a nappy on for 15 hours, yes 15, and not a rash in sight and his bum was dry and soft. I can recommend this nappy with ease.
Do you want to take these nappies for a test? 5 lucky readers will receive a pack of the new Pampers Premium Care to test out.
How to win:
- Comment on this post bellow about why you love Pampers with the size you prefer.
- Share this post on Facebook using the following hashtags: #LittleInteriors #absorbentchannels #Newpamperspremiumcare #Silkysoft #5starskinprotection
For extra entries:
- Tweet about this competition: WIN nappies with @Little_Interior & @Pampers_SA here: http://bit.ly/1YPfvre #absorbentchannels #Newpamperspremiumcare #Silkysoft #Pampers
- Sign up to my newsletter on the right hand side of this post.
This competition closes 2 June 2016 the winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date. This competition is open to South African residents only. A winner will be drawn randomly.
I was invited to the top secret launch of the new nappies and here is a little snippet of what went down on the day:
*this was a sponsored post
Hi, I’m Mariette. I’m an interior designer specialising in kids and baby decor and interiors. Thank you for visiting my decor and lifestyle blog. If you like my content you can pop over to my social media links bellow for more inspiration.